“Harry is a natural teacher, and I say this having myself been a teacher in a college setting for over twenty years. He is encouraging in a way that makes me want to practice harder and learn more. When I first began, I thought that I was in over my head, but Harry’s thoughtfully constructed course has helped me to improve at a rate that I would have thought impossible. This course would be a bargain at twice the price!”
Django’s Birthday Special Offer!
To celebrate Django’s birthday this month we’re offering $20 off all courses until midnight 23/01/17
Master the fundamentals of playing gypsy jazz guitar
What gypsy jazz course would you like to see produced next? Vote here.
Latest Download Releases
Here’s What Our Current Students Think
“I’m loving the ‘Rhythm Guitar Fundamentals’ lessons and finding them very clear and comprehensive. I have specifically tried to learn the la pompe style in the past from free online guitar tutorials, but haven’t really understood what to do until watching Harry’s! I instantly understood and everything he said made sense.”
Cal Heath (Australia) – ‘Rhythm Guitar Fundamentals’
“I am thoroughly enjoying the well paced lessons. I get a sense of progress and a strengthening of the core elements of the gypsy jazz style. It is excellent that I can revisit the lessons again & again. It is a great way to learn without taxing my pocket or the patience of a guitar teacher.”
Milton Andrews (Australia) – ‘Rhythm Guitar Fundamentals’
As seen in Guitar World online magazine
An introduction from your tutor:
Want to learn gypsy jazz guitar? At studygypsyjazz.com you’ll find everything you need, including comprehensive guitar courses, PDF E-books, & professionally recorded backing tracks to compliment your gypsy jazz guitar lessons.
I’m passionate about teaching this style, and the courses on this website are specifically designed to help you learn gypsy jazz guitar at your own pace. Once you have purchased a course you will have life-time access to that course, and this website is compatible with both mobile and tablet technology.
Each guitar course consists of a series of high definition gypsy jazz guitar video lessons, with footage of both left and right hands where relevant, and on-screen diagrams. Courses also come with downloadable PDF material to use with the lessons, and exclusive access to a private forum where you can discuss gypsy jazz lesson material with myself and your fellow students.
All the best and hope to see you in a gypsy jazz guitar lesson soon!
Have fun learning!
Learn gypsy jazz with us and enjoy:
- Instant access to HD video gypsy jazz / Jazz Manouche guitar lessons.
- A pay-per-course system. We do not charge recurring subscription fees for our courses and video guitar lessons. Simply register for free, pay only for the courses you want to take, and receive lifetime access to your gypsy jazz guitar lessons.
- Tutoring by experienced, qualified, professional guitar player and guitar teacher, Harry Edwards (B.Mus. & B.A.)
- Flexible study options for students. Master the basics of the style, choose a learning path that suits you, and then learn gypsy jazz guitar at your own pace.
- Downloadable TAB and sheet music in PDF format is to compliment the gypsy jazz course you choose to take.
- An innovative and practical approach to learning Django-style gypsy jazz guitar that uses theoretical tools to help you understand the idiom.
- Courses for all levels, with new courses added on a regular basis. Courses currently in production are labelled as ‘COMING SOON!’
- Public forum for all students. Courses also come with exclusive access to a private forum where you can discuss lesson material with your tutor and fellow students.
- Learn gypsy jazz guitar concepts that can be used in other styles of music, and on other styles of guitars.
- Free backing tracks of gypsy jazz / Jazz Manouche standards, and backing track ‘Vamp Pack,’ all available here.