The Gypsy Jazz Arpeggio Book is a 151 page downloadable PDF document. This e-book contains standard notation and TAB for all the arpeggios you will ever need to play gypsy jazz guitar, featuring over 500 notated arpeggios in all 12 keys.
Upon purchase you will receive your download link immediately via email.
Features of the Gypsy Jazz Arpeggio Book include:
- 151 page downloadable e-book.
- Over 500 gypsy jazz arpeggios notated, covering all chord types (see image examples for table of contents).
- Fingering and picking directions.
- Each arpeggio type notated in all 12 keys.
- Each arpeggio type notated in both horizontal and vertical shapes.
- Each arpeggio type notated as both 6th and 5th string root shapes.
For thorough instruction in essential gypsy jazz lead guitar techniques and vocabulary, including lessons in gypsy jazz picking, please consider taking the course Lead Guitar Fundamentals.
What Are Gypsy Jazz Arpeggios?
Arpeggios are an essential part of gypsy jazz lead guitar vocabulary. An arpeggio is the notes of a given chord played individually, or melodically. Gypsy jazz improvisations draw heavily on arpeggios as tools for constructing melodic lines, often stringing shapes together across chord changes. To learn more about the role arpeggios play in gypsy jazz guitar, please consider taking the course Lead Guitar Fundamentals.