Terms and conditions
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between the website owner and the customer, and supercedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, including all embedded video tuition and PDF lesson material, and the Studygypsyjazz.com logo are protected under applicable copyrights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any content on any part of this website, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the website. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any intellectual property rights.
3. Fraud. By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided by you, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by the owner of studygypsyjazz.com in their sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, studygypsyjazz.com reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from this site, including PDF lesson material, grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form, except for your own personal use. Video lessons are not allowed for download, and are to be viewed exclusively on the website itself by registered students only (www.studygypsyjazz.com).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any lesson material appearing on this website, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the website.
6. Nontransferable. Your registered password and username, and the courses you have paid to view are not transferable and may be used by you only.
The information contained in this website, www.studygypsyjazz.com, includes tuition delivered by Harry Edwards, the owner of this website. Participating in courses does not guarantee that results received will reflect the abilities of the tutor. I, the owner of this website, have made all reasonable efforts to provide concise, accurate and ‘easy to comprehend’ lesson material for course participants. I will not be held liable for any lack of progress in the student, since an emphasis on the necessity of practice will always be made. The material in our courses may include information of third parties, namely when discussing musical equipment. Third Party materials comprise of the products and opinions expressed by their owners. As such, we do not assume responsibility or liability for the use of any Third Party materials. Use of recommended Third Party Material does not guarantee that your results, with www.studygypsyjazz.com, will mirror the tutor’s abilities. Reference to such Third Party Material is simply a recommendation and expression of our own opinion of that material. The owner of the website makes no warranty regarding third party material.
The information contained in this website is for educational purposes. Backing tracks linked through You Tube are provided free of charge for educational purposes only and are not for commercial use; backing tracks can be used by registered students and non-registered students alike.
8. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within downloadable PDF material is disclaimed. The website will be routinely scanned for virus’,’ and this will constitute the owner’s responsibility for keeping the website ‘clean.’ The owner will do his best to ensure the website is online at all times. However, in the circumstance that Studygypsyjazz.com is offline for reasons beyond our control, we will not be held liable, and will take all reasonable steps to ensure it is online again as soon as possible.
9. Use of Information. By registering your email with Studygypsyjazz.com you agree to receive emails from us about new courses and course material. This is the only purpose, in addition to the necessities of registration, that your information will be used for. Studygypsyjazz.com does not disclose personal information to third parties.
10. Third-Party Services. In the event that Third-Party products, materials or websites are advertised on Studygypsyjazz.com, we will not be held liable for consequences arising from your choice to open such advertisements, or purchase such products.
11. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on Third-Party merchant sites. We will not be held responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
13. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing goods or services from us via PayPal that any information you supply is true, correct and complete, and you will honor your commitment to complete the purchase of a course once a purchase transaction is made.
14. Links to Other Web Sites. Studygypsyjazz.com contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on this website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by the owner of studygypsyjazz.com. If you choose to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
15. Return Policy. I, Harry Edwards, the owner of this website have a strict no return policy for all courses.
16. Intellectual Property. Studygypsyjazz.com and its logo are trademarks of Harry Edwards. This website contains proprietary, original material that is protected by copyright and international treaties. Our instructor and owner Harry Edwards retains all intellectual property rights with respect to such proprietary, original material. Harry Edwards will pursue legal action against anyone who misappropriates the name, logo or video/PDF content of www.studygypsyjazz.com for use other than explicitly allowed under this agreement, including commercial use. Any commercial publication or exploitation of the content provided on this website is specifically prohibited. This notice constitutes fair warning.